Cambridge Major Laboratories (CML) has established a new Center of Excellence for Crystallization and Solid State Chemistry in our Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) development facilities in the Netherlands. Significant investments have been made in equipment and personnel as part of Cambridge Major’s expansion into solid state chemistry.
Cambridge Major’s Solid State Chemistry Services
- Crystallization Study – crystallize to obtain stable solids, for purification or isolation
- Material Characterization – polymorph identification
- Solubility Determination – in production solvents and buffer solutions
- Salt Selection – suitable form selection
- Polymorph Study – behavior in production solvents
- Crystallization Process Development – combine optimal synthesis conditions with optimal crystallization conditions
- Crystal Habit Optimization – control of particle size and shape
Contact us for more information about our Solid State Chemistry services.